2019 Georgetown Cyclocross Festival Presented by Rentsch Brewery, the Austin Cyclocross Cup Series Opener.
RACE WEEKEND DETAILS:
- Where to stay: Hotel options available at, http://georgetowncyclocrossfestival.com/what-to-do-in-georgetown/
- Food Truck Vendor: We will have a local favorite, Hello Sweetie BBQ on both days. All and his team will have breakfast, BBQ and vegetarian options available! https://www.facebook.com/HelloSweetieBBQ
- Fresh Coffee made by our friends at Grimpeur Bros. Specialty Coffee.
- ClifBar family products will be onsite! Sample the latest ClifBar, Clif Kid and Luna Bars on Saturday & Sunday.
- Nuun Hydration will be available all day!
- Water Monter Hydration System available onsite!
- NEW! We have added the Masters Women 40+ 1/2/3 to our categories! Women 40+ 1/2/3 will race together with the Women P/1/2/3, however point’s scores will be separate for the Austin Cyclocross Cup Series.
- Beer Garden! All registered racers over 21* will be able to enjoy refreshing beer.
- Thank our presenting Sponsor in Person: Bring your bib number to Rentsch Brewery on to be determined date and get a free beer on us! Rentsch Brewery will have live music and food trucks onsite.
- Neutral Mechanic Onsite: Georgetown Cyclewerx will be onsite to support any mechanic needs to keep you on the race!
- All Junior Racers will be part of the Austin Cyclocross Cup Scholarship Program presented by Clif Kid Race for FREE! All races associated with our Austin Cyclocross Cup will subsidies, “free” entries to all junior/youth racers and will have a consistent schedule so that parents who also race can have a balance schedule and will be encouraged to bring their kiddos.
- Face Painters for all kids… & some adults! On a to be determined date and time we will have face painter for kids. Bring the Family!
- Bring the Family! Get your holiday shopping at the Downtown 2nd Saturday Market Celebration. https://visit.georgetown.org/2nd-saturday-market-days/
- What to do in Georgetown during the race weekend? Lots of city attractions for all ages. https://visit.georgetown.org/attractions/
- Where to eat in Georgetown: Many locally owned diners, barbecue joints, or small town cafes for a leisurely lunch or dress to the nines for a taste of our four star cuisine. Learn more at https://visit.georgetown.org/dining/.
- Safety First! Fully Staff EMS Station.