2013 Georgetown Cyclcocross Festival Results
2012 Georgetown Cyclcocross Festival Results
Registration and more details for our 2014 Georgetown Cyclocross Project Festival in Georgetown:
- Saturday and Sunday, November 8 & 9, 2014 race details: will be posted shortly!
For more information email us at email@example.com. Contact us if you would like to sponsor this event which will benefit CX Project 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: McMaster Athletic Complex in Georgetown, Texas 151 S Holly St, Georgetown, TX 78626.
Course: ~1.5 mile course has everything to offer. This is the true cyclocross race we have been waiting for! With two climbs (elevation change), one of them for many will be a run up, fast grass section, twisty tree section, barriers, sandpit, double pit… What more could you ask for?!
- If you are racing on Sunday, note that all Sunday races will start one hour earlier; first race at 9am.
- Second Race $10
- Race held rain or shine.
- If minimum field size of 15 is not met, we may adjust races/prizes.
- Call-ups will be based on TXBRA Point System.
- All Junior and Youth races are FREE!
- NEW COLLEGIATE CATEGORY! Collegiate athletes do not qualify for the prize list. They will race with other categories; however point’s scores will be separate.
- Learn more about where to stay, places to go and things to do in Georgetown at our website at http://georgetowncyclocrossfestival.com/what-to-do-in-georgetown